SR2 ExecDoor® 2
Steel security doors certified by LPCB to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Level SR2.
ExecDoor® 2 single doorset
ExecDoor® 2 double doorset.
Single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf, outward opening doorsets with single-point locking option and vision panel option.
Schools and universities
Housing association communal areas
General retail outlet
- Comprehensive range of locking options across both single and double leaf doorsets.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- All doors hung on stainless steel hinges.
- Heavy duty barrel bolts fitted as standard to all double doorsets.
- Strong 1.5mm Electro-Zinc coated still for maximum corrosion resistance.
- 45mm composite steels door leaves with incorporated anti-lever lip to closing edge.
- Single rebate threshold (welded to frame) providing rigid and strengthened frame set.
- Available in a wide range of powder coatings to BS or RAL colours.
- Can be fitted with our ExcluGlass® vision panel.
Frame: Welded construction.
Material: 1.5mm Zintec steel.
Profile: Single rebated 38mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At all hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
Door Leaf Construction
Material: 1.5mm Zintec attack face with 1.5mm inner face. Double leafs are internally protected with sheets and reinforced with anti-crush plates and strengthening brackets.
Size: 45mm thick composite door leaf with incorporated astragal lip to closing edge.
Weight: Approximately 40-65 kg per square metre (depending on model).
High security locking from ASSA and panic furniture from Exidor a wide range of locks and options are available.
Heavy duty barrel bolts are fitted as standard to the passive leaf of double doorsets.
- Panic escape
- Key driven
Single: hung on 4” x 3” stainless steel hinges with a minimum of 4 per leaf.
Double: hung on 4” x 3” stainless steel hinges with a minimum of 4 per leaf with top and bottom heavy-duty barrel bolts as standard on passive leaf.
Can be fitted with our ExcluGlass® 2 Vision Panel when both security and vision are important.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Single rebate threshold
Material: 1.5mm Zintec steel
Profile: Low level with stop threshold (welded to frame) – most common and suitable threshold for a range of applications.
Structural Opening Sizes (mm)
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.